Are Your Company's Digital Credentials For Sale On The Dark Web?
Find Out With a Complimentary Dark Web Scan
Click To Start Your Scan
28,500. That’s the average number of data records per company, including credentials, that are compromised during
a data breach.
Our Dark Web ID Credential Monitoring Detects compromised credentials in real-time on the Dark Web and notifies you immediately when these critical assets are compromised, before they can be used for identity theft, data breaches, or other crime. Digital credentials such as usernames and passwords connect you and your employees to critical business applications, as well as online services. Unfortunately, criminals know this — and that’s why digital credentials are among the most valuable assets found on the Dark Web.
Protect Against A Credentials Compromise with OnPar & ID Agent
Why is this important?
- Compromised credentials are used to conduct further criminal activity, such as data breaches of your corporate information.
- Users (your employees) often have the same password for multiple services, such as network logon, social media, online stores and other services. Increasing potential damage to your organization.
- Today, you have limited visibility into when your credentials are stolen; over 75% compromised credentials are reported to the victim organization by a third party, such as law enforcement.
OnPar’s Security Remedy Package will provide your business:
- Security awareness
- Password managers
- Multifactor authentication
- Constant Monitoring
- Data Leak Prevention
- Vulnerability and patch management
Darkweb ID through OnPar monitors
- Hidden Chatrooms
- Private websites
- Peer-to-peer networks
- IRC (Internet relay chat) channels
- Social media plaforms
- Black market sites
- 640,00 botnets
Cybersecurity doesn't have to be too overwhelming, expensive or complicated. The first step to protecting your business is understanding your risk.
Get Your Free Dark Web Scan