90% of Business Owners In The United States Consider Customer Service Critical When Selecting An IT Service Company
No one wants to deal with an IT technician that uses inaccessible and confusing terminology — it’s just not helpful. That’s why OnPar Technologies communicates in an understandable and respectful manner to better our relationship with you as we help you leverage technology for better results.
Tired of calling your IT support and feeling condescended to?
You’re not alone — many of our clients have chosen to work with us specifically because of the quality of our customer services. In fact, 90% of Americans consider the quality of customer service to be a key factor in deciding who to work with.
We don’t use overly technical jargon when talking to our clients. We speak human: our support ticket notes explain in layman’s terms what the issue was, and what we did to resolve the issue. We keep you in the loop about your support, so you can track just how well we’re supporting your IT.
Customer Services Is The Foundation Of IT Support
You may have heard that industry-leading, award-winning, unbeatable IT services come down to one specific thing.
Maybe it’s offering the latest, greatest, fanciest, tech gimmicks (which also tend to be the most expensive). Maybe it’s the lowest possible monthly price (coming, of course, with a long list of addendums, conditions, nickel-and-dime fees, etc.)
But what really matters in IT? People, of course.
While this may seem obvious, you’d be surprised how many IT companies in operation regularly insult or demean the clients that call them for help.
How Does The OnPar Team Build An Ideal Client Experience?
Communication is a core factor in how well our team can serve our clients. In addition to making sure we used understandable language when explaining our support process, we also work hard to understand our clients’ needs and expectations.
- We Understand What They Need: It sounds simple, right? Knowing what the client actually wants out of their IT should be the first step to delivering those services, but often, the opposite is true. It can be easy to think that whatever services being offered are everything that a client could need. But the truth is that often a given client is really interested in one specific service or solution — an answer to their problem that got them looking for a new IT support provider in the first place. It seems obvious, but it’s crucially important to good service: once you know what’s needed, you can ensure it’s provided.
- We Understand How They Communicate: We’re very careful about the technical jargon that technicians and engineers are prone to use when talking shop. While it’s acceptable around coworkers, that kind of high-level, incomprehensible language won’t be very helpful to the client during a support call. Also, we make sure not to forget to take into account the medium in which our clients prefer to get in touch. More and more these days, when someone has to get in touch, they do so via text or email instead of over the phone.
- Understand Their Goals: Lastly, for long-term success in service, we need to know where the client is headed – or, at least, where they’re trying to get to. After all, no business can get stagnant. It’s vital that they continue to grow and improve, and their IT environment is a big part of that. In our preliminary discussions with the client, we want to be sure to find out what they’re plans are for the next year, five years, and so on, and what role their technology could play in that plan.
Bottom line: the client experience is the single measurement for the quality of any given solution or service, and that includes IT services.
OnPar Delivers IT Support You Can Understand
Tired of dealing with technicians that only talk in tech jargon?
Then stop putting up with it:
- Contact the OnPar team and arrange a free consultation at a time that works for you.
- Meet our team, and show us what your IT issues are.
- Let us explain in clear language how we would fix them.